Tom found a dealer in St. Louis and in Arkansas that carries
GMC one-tons and he downloaded information on several. The prospect of driving
there was not appealing and the idea of buying one without seeing it was not a
great idea either.
On May 27th we were in Kansas City for the
weekend to visit Sasha and Ryan and family. We googled and found TWO one-ton
GMC’s in Olathe Kansas. So, we drove down there with Sasha and baby Parker. One
was black and one was charcoal so I told them I wanted to drive the charcoal.
Long story… we bought the charcoal GMC Denali!!!
I drove it off the lot in heavy downtown traffic and was not
comfortable at all! Tom and I switched places midway back to Sasha’s house. It
is huge!! And beautiful! And it's quite able to pull our 5th wheel. We
just kept looking at each other and saying, “Well, we did it. Now we are committed
and we have to do this crazy thing we are planning!” It sat in the driveway for
two weeks before we actually drove it again. We have it insured through State
Farm along with everything else. They can’t insure us once we sell the house
and live in the 5th wheel full time though. We have checked around
and think we will go through Good Sam’s.
No comments:
Post a Comment